Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I asked Shane to send me a picture from his editing job out in the suburbs. That's him in the doorway at the end of the hallway.

Shane: [via e-mail] I wanted to convey the size of the building, although this doesn't even begin to make it clear.

This is all kind of irrelevant now, because as of today Shane is back at Jellyvision. He's been rehired to work on a new project here.

I asked him how his last day at the other company went.

Shane: It was bittersweet. One girl made me a cake. The fact that I couldn't eat it owing to the fact that I react badly to strawberries in no way diminished the beauty of the gesture. They were nice people, and they seemed genuinely sad to see me go. However, I didn't regret it.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?