Saturday, July 28, 2007


I walk by the dry cleaners every night when I come home, and sometimes Kevin's cage is in the front window. I usually stop and say, "Hi Kevin," and look at him for a bit.

I've started thinking about the fact that he wasn't abandoned as I'd first assumed, but that he'd tried to escape and was brought back. And I know, logically, that he's a domesticated bird and can't survive out on his own, but I remember a time when I worked at a dry cleaners, and how happy I was to eventually get out.


Comments:
You know that bird doesn't work there, right?
 
This photo wins a prize.
 
I'm really going to miss this/your blog. Just thought I'd let you know. It will be strange not clicking the shortcut on my toolbar each morning and smiling, thinking, about what you've posted. Thanks.
 
That bird looks like it works in a strip club.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?