Friday, July 20, 2007


The place where Sarah's working during the day seems to be going through a little downsizing. This translates into some kind of free food item every Friday as someone else leaves. Pizza party. Cake in the kitchen. Giant cookie.

Sarah: [via IM] Oof, I ate too much 'fired cookie.'
Me: You should take a picture for my blog.
Sarah: Uh, no. That would be too creepy. I could take a picture of the cookie pizza.
Me: That's what I meant. Not of people being fired.
Sarah: I could get the President to put a person from AP in a choke hold and pose for a picture. Would that be ok?
Me: If you can make it look candid.

Here Sarah and her friend Ryan (Temp Administrative Assistant) eat the last bit of going away cookie. Both will still have jobs on Monday.


Comments:
Hey Arnie,

My name's Lauren and I'm a reporter at Beep, a lifestyle and entertainment magazine owned by the Daily Herald. I'm going a story about long-distance relationships, and I was wondering if you have some time to talk about it this week. If you do, please e-mail me at lheist@dailyherald.com. Looking forward to talking with you!

Lauren Heist
 
uh oh.
 
Beep Beep. I'll make you famous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?