Saturday, July 14, 2007


Steve is back from four months performing on a cruise ship. After doing the Whirled News show tonight, we grabbed some food at a nearby diner.

Steve: Do you think they accept... [dramatically pulling bill out of wallet] Egyptian money?

He told stories about the highs of traveling through Europe and the lows of living on a cruise ship.

Steve: I'm not sure what I'll do next. I could get by for two months on what I saved if I have to. I was talking to my mother and the first thing she said was that I should try to get my old office job back. That would be totally against the whole point.

We went out for drinks and I bought a few rounds, refusing payment.

Steve: At least let me give you this.
Me: I'm not taking your Egyptian money. You should keep that.
Steve: [fanning out several Egyptian bills] Oh, I've got plenty.


Comments:
Wo! That guy seems pretty cool.
 
KRich, you should totally date him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?