Friday, June 01, 2007


Talked to Tyler (Legal Assistant) a bit at a party. He works in a law office.

Tyler: It's one of those things where if they didn't like me so much I probably wouldn't be working there. Because I'm not very good at my job. But I make people laugh.

Tyler's boss doesn't know how to use the internet so he has Tyler order boxes of wine for him on-line a couple times a week. From each box, he gives a bottle to Tyler.

Tyler: We're talking... 300... 400 dollar bottles of wine. Over the last three years he's given me a lot of expensive wine. But he doesn't know that I'm drinking it straight out of the bottle while playing 'Halo.'


Comments:
My 86 year old aunt knows how to use the internet. How do you not know how to use the internet? I think this lawyer needs to tell his clients he doesn't know how to use the internet before he takes them on. This information should be on the table from the get go.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?