Saturday, June 16, 2007


Hansen: I had my first real-life spit take this week. I was drinking from a bottle of water while one of our wealthier senior partners was talking about this new jet he bought. Someone asked, "How much are jets going for these days?" He said, " 11.3." He said it so casually that I just spit water right out of my mouth. I couldn't stop myself. A week earlier the same guy was talking about a vacation he took to Cabo with his family and when someone asked how much he spent, he said, "37."


Comments:
I approve of Hansen's choice in beer.
 
Do really rich people just know how many dollars they are talking about without qualifiers? Because he meant 11.3 million right? But 37 thousand? When does he spend regular people dollars? This guy is angering me for so many reasons. Mostly because I spent this much time thinking about him.
 
if he spends 15 dollars he probably says '15 proletariat dollars' or maybe if he's really in the know, '15 proles'
 
I miss Hansen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?