Friday, June 08, 2007


1. Sarah got free tickets to Wednesday's White Sox versus Yankees game from someone at work, so I went with her and her roommate, Tim. They were good seats, 13th row. A higher-up from Sarah's job was sitting a few rows behind us.

Sarah: He couldn't believe I had better seats than him. He asked me how I got them. I told him I got them from Brad. He was like, "I'm going to have to talk to Brad." There goes my free seats connection.

2. On Thursday, Jellyvision's softball team finally played against the undefeated Cleats First.

Me: How was the game?
Henry: It was the best loss I've ever been a part of. The best 11 to 2 loss.
Allard: Those women were very intimidating.


Comments:
11-3!
 
I can see that Tim's public masterbation problem still has yet to be cured.
 
Tim is texting his girlfiend.

I am fondly remembering a time when the White Sox were playing well.

Arnie is being caught off guard by himself.
 
"Texting His Girlfriend", eh? I always called it "Punching the Munchkin", but to each his own.
 
Sarah got White Sox tickets after two weeks?!?

I've been there since October.

Of course, I never talk to anyone, and I can't remember who Brad is exactly. In fact, I may not know him at all.

Still. I'm pissed.
 
Phew. I'm still wiped out from all that textin'.
 
I just found out that Sarah really got the tickets from my boss.

MY BOSS.

Granted, I was out of town last week, but still.

Ergh.
 
You don't know your Boss' name? Jeez.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?