Thursday, June 07, 2007


I took a picture of Woody cracking Amanda's back and wrote a little post about it. I also wrote about a funny conversation Amanda and I had later in the day. As usual, I ran it by Amanda to make sure it was okay to put on-line.

Amanda: I'm sorry. I have to veto it. We're doing a lot of outbound sales now and potential clients are going to be googling the company and me. I have to seem like a role-model for a while. Or at least try to hide the fact that I'm not. Sorry. [beat] Maybe you could blog about this. What I just said. About me trying to hide the fact that I'm not a role-model. That's pretty interesting.

Here's part of what I originally wrote.

Amanda: When are you going to be famous? You're going to be famous someday, right?
Me: I don't know that I will. I sort of think I won't.
Amanda: That's too bad.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?