Friday, June 22, 2007


For some reason there's a life-size cardboard stand-up of the Rock in the office. It's been here as long as I've worked here. No one knows who it belongs to.

Today, a long series of events led to us removing the head so we could put our own heads on the Rock's body. Actually, Lacy (in the office doing some recording for a potential project) was the one that did the dirty work of cutting the head off.

Here's Poland as the Rock.

Chris was the only person in the office who seemed truly upset by the Rock's decapitation.


Comments:
Jarecki was also somewhat shaken.
 
What happened to the lower half of The Rock? Is he wearing a skirt? Give the guy what little dignity he almost has left.
 
You know, I forget what a scumbag I look like on that TV until I see pics like this. It's like a scene from "Silence of the Lambs." I might as well just give up and hang strips of human skin on the wall behind me. What a creep.
 
Yeah, and get your hands out of your apron! Sheesh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?