Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Watched Sarah perform in Mortified. It's a hilarious show where people read embarrassing entries from their real teenage diaries.

Sarah: [reading] "I'm writing in different colors because I'm in love!"

You can just barely see Sarah there on-stage in this picture. I sat at the bar, the closest seat I could get in the packed-to-the-gills Green Mill.

It's been a big week for Sarah. ComedySportz hired her. She'll begin performing in those shows after five weeks of Monday through Thursday rehearsals.

Sarah: I'm not going to see you much in July.
Me: Well, we'll have fun in August then.

And her Mortified set killed. A highlight in an overall very funny show.

Afterwards she came back to find me at the bar. We looked at the blurry pictures I'd taken.

Me: In this one, if you zoom in, it kind of looks like you're looking right at me.
Sarah: I saw you. You were standing over there, right?
Me: No, I was sitting right here.
Sarah: Oh. I was looking at the wrong person, then.


Comments:
correct focus or not, maher is hi-larious. yay for sarah.
 
YIPPEE! Congratulations, Sarah! That's awesome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?