Saturday, June 02, 2007


Allie's volleyball team has been touring Europe, playing games, and my parents spent the last week following them through Munich, Salzburg and Prague.

Mom: [via e-mail] gunten tag! BOTH OF OUR FLIGHTS WERE ON TIME AND DID NOT HAVE ANY DELAYS: SOME OF THE KEYS ARE DIFFERENT ON THEIR KEYBOARD AND IN DIFFERENT PLACES! neither of us slePT much and are pretty tired right now. we got here about 10 am their time. we are waiting for the team to get back from practice and then we are heading to SALSBURG: I AM NOT SURE WHICH KEY IS CHANGING TO CAPS BUT I HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN HITTING IT! THE Z IS WHERE THE Y SHOULD BE TOO: I AM TOO TIRED TO FIGURE OUT WHY I AM GETTING : INSTEAD OF PERIODS:


Comments:
What does it say about me that when I first saw this picture, I thought they were at Disneyland?
 
More Allie pics please :) Thankfully she looks nothing like you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?