Friday, May 11, 2007


Nate graduates from college this weekend, so we had a cake at work.

Me: I didn't realize you were still in college. Do you need me to buy you beer?
Nate: I actually haven't taken a class in over a year.

Besides graduating, Nate is moving into an apartment by himself soon, instead of living with two other guys, one of which lived in his pantry.

While eating cake, conversation turned to the Jellyvision softball game the night before against the Homerun Homerun Hippos.

Woody: ... we lost. We were doing well, but then they scored three grand slam home runs in one inning. It was hard to come back from that.
Allard: After the game the Hippos told us that this was the first game they'd won in three years.
Evan: I love our team. I really think we're going to win one this season.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?