Wednesday, May 30, 2007


The educational project I worked on during my first year at Jellyvision (and what I was finishing up during the beginning of this blog) has won a BESSIE award. What is a BESSIE award, you ask. I'm not entirely sure. Some kind of educational software award.

The press release describes the program as "flawless," and cites its "unusually comprehensive and compelling content."

The actual award goes to the company that hired us (and due to corporate restructuring was unable to hire us to do more). Still, it's nice to hear our work was well-received.


Comments:
Arnie, please tell me flattering slacks was your doing.
 
Congratulations, Arnie.
 
This particular part was all Arnie... and it's one of the funniest parts of the entire project, in my opinion.

The program was also refered to as the "holy grail" of a total solution to teaching language arts skills.
 
Ah, Troll Nose Hairs.

You're no Hugging Tree, but you are beloved.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?