Tuesday, May 29, 2007


The weekly pictures from Chic-A-Go-Go are probably getting old, but the last of our three episodes aired tonight. Most of the children and dancers left by the third episode so it was just us and a handful of crazies.

You can see a lot of Sarah and I dancing in this episode. I'm not much of a dancer so I rotate repeatedly through my "I'm dancing" bits. Robot arms. Pointing. Running in place. Super excited for a second. Half-hearted roof raising.

Mostly the camera seemed to catch me in the moments between dancing, when I was looking around as if to say, "Now what? Still? I'm still dancing? Okay..... uh... comical moonwalk, maybe?"

Here's my most natural moment during the show, taking a picture.


Comments:
I am not usually that judgemental when I'm dancing.
 
In your defense, Sarah, those kids are super shitty dancers.
 
Young:

I'm trying to enjoy this blog. Please stop commenting.
 
In my demented mind, you your girlfriend are taking pictures of underage minors for your own sick sexual pleasures. *I might need counseling*
 
Two words: Young Sucks.
 
Fantastic!
 
Hansen:

I'm trying to enjoy life. Please stop existing.
 
So, wait, all this time reading this blog and "young" and "hansen" are two different people? Man, I gotta work on my reading comprehension.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?