Friday, May 25, 2007


A bunch of us went to see a sketch show at the high school where Nick teaches. A few of his seniors put it together as an independent study with Nick. It was funny, not just high school funny, but filled with some genuinely great and even kind of sophisticated moments.

Afterwards, while (I assume) the high schoolers went off to do some celebratory post-show partying, we adults went out for dinner and some beers, ending up in a bar that was too crowded and too loud, feeling generally old. Most of us called it an early night.

I have a couple shows of my own this weekend, and afterwards I plan to do some post-show partying myself, and feel younger rather than older than I am.


Comments:
That. Is a great picture. So weary...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?