Saturday, April 07, 2007


I asked Megan to send me a picture of her on the campus where she's gone back to school to get a second BA in elementary education.

Megan: On this particular day I was making that face because we were doing power point presentations on disabilities and a girl in my class did one on tourettes and MTV's True Life "I Have Tourettes" was her only academic source.

In the fall she's transferring to a different college to get a masters instead. According to her, this will end up a "wasted semester." I asked her if she was dating her college, what kind of boyfriend would it be.

Megan: The one I'm at right now would be the grungy broken down guy that you date because he seems interesting, but then you realize he's not going anywhere and his garage smells.


Comments:
What's the MLA standard for citing MTV?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?