Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Today, as part of a non-Jack work project, Chris had to watch the movie 'Big Mamma's House.'

H has officially moved to Nashville. They're not engaged, but still together.

Chris: I miss her. I don't sleep well. We talk all the time. She likes it a lot. She's about to make a lot more money than me. I'm visiting her in a week. Do I move to Nashville?
Me: Did 'Big Mamma's House' help?
Chris: Well, the lightning bug speech taught me that you can't try and grab at things real fast... because then you'll never catch them. Sometimes, you just have to wait... and then... they come... to you. [pause] And right then is when I screw the jar lid shut and keep H forever.


Comments:
I think Chris should start a blog about all of the life lessons he's learned from men in fat lady suits.

And then quit the blog three days later.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?