Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Here's a picture of Allard and Chris' outside office from our Monday prank on Poland. It eventually turned into a prank on Allard and Chris.

We decided to see how long they would stay out there if they thought we were still setting everything up. Chris would text message me, asking for updates and I'd reply, "almost ready hopefully soon," or, "we r replacing a bad cord."

Poland never believed the bad cord excuse, but Chris did. Allard, I think, began to suspect that they were the suckers, but didn't want to ruin the (already done) prank on Poland.

After an hour I started to feel bad, and told them to come in. At least it was a nice day out.

Today, has not been a nice day. The weather is back down in the 30s.


Comments:
Twin Peaks Season 2 DVD. Your move, Dale.

W.E.
 
Ahhhhh! Windom Earle!

I actually got season two in the mail yesterday. I don't know when I'll have a chance to watch it, but I'm very excited. There's a lot of terrible in season two, but there's also a lot of wonderful.
 
that's a lovely shot!
 
My lunch must have been timed PRECISELY the times your prank when on. On the way to Chipotle, you were setting up. on the way back, they were sitting there looking at the building and looking self concious. Beautiful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?