Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Lots of paperwork for Chris and I to fill out as part of the "becoming official at Jellyvision" process.

Filling out forms always makes me feel a little stupid. I think, "A real adult would know what this box is for."

Still, I had to pause a moment to enjoy filling "writer" in as my occupation. I guess I've been more or less a writer, even a paid writer, for years now, but whenever I'd say it out loud (which was rare), it always only felt half true. But now there are several very confusing tax and insurance forms that back up the claim.

Chris: Oh. Yeah. That would have been a nice moment. I missed that. I just filled it all out like paperwork. Ones, zeros, allowances. It didn't occur to me to appreciate that part.


Comments:
I like that the pleasurable form you picked to photograph was for life insurance.

Hard to get more adult than that.
 
It's nice to see you took such care writing the word 'writer' during this special moment. At least I'm assuming that's what it says. That, or 'Wreinerschnitzel'.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?