Thursday, March 22, 2007


We don't have a March Madness pool in the office this year, but Steve-o did put together a Miss USA Pageant betting pool. He cut out pictures and stats for all the contestants and glued them to poster boards for today's draft (a serpentine draft, in case you're curious).

I didn't have time to read any of the bios or even look at the pictures, so when it was time for my first pick, I just yelled out, "I'll take Illinois! Sight unseen!"

Woody: [who's first pick was Indiana, where he lives] Oo. That's what I call state-triotism.

My other picks are New Jersey, Connecticut and Oregon.


Comments:
That's the creepiest sausage-fest event I've ever seen. No wonder more women don't work there.
 
I'm thinking a male intern was raped right after this photo was taken.
 
most diverse workplace ever.
 
It's like Russian Bride Night at the local Sizzler. Arnie's chilling in the back, taking pictures and stuffing extreme tator skins in his pants.
 
This actually looks disturbingly similar to when everyone picked out Call of Duty 2.

There may have been some of the same logic involved in each choice, as well.
 
For the record, there are two women in the pool.
 
Well they better get out before Chris pees in it.
 
A. I didn't do it.
B. I'm sorry.
 
The results are in:

Innis (the one in the red shirt) didn't pick the winner, but picked the most contestants in the final five, giving him the most points. Gabe (to his left, with the blurry papers) came in second.

I got zero points.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?