Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Dinner and drinks with Tom.

Tom: It's weird to think that I'm a copywriter now. How did that happen? I didn't study advertising or anything. I lucked into one job, then got a different one from there, and now I guess I have a career. [pause] I hope I can get out of it someday.

We also talked about the baby he and his wife are expecting.

Me: You still don't know what it's going to be?
Tom: Nope.
Me: When you told me that you wanted to know but Steph didn't... that surprised me. I would have guessed it would be the other way around.
Tom: Yeah. But it was her idea to not know. Although, now I think she does want to know and I don't. She did such a good job of arguing that we shouldn't know that she convinced me. So now we've switched sides.

Beer. Wings. Burgers. It was a nice time.

Tom: I wish I saw you more often than I do.


Comments:
Did the evening end with you two doing it?
 
Yes. And now I have two babies on the way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?