Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Meyer: [via office-wide e-mail] We've worked next door to Krull for years. But who or what is Krull? For the answer, I have turned to Netflix.

After work last night, a number of us gathered in the main conference room to watch "Krull" on the big projection screen. By the end of the movie we still weren't sure what exactly Krull is.

Innis: Isn't it the throwing star thing?
Meyer: That's the glave.
Amanda Lee: [looking at the sleeve the DVD was shipped in] It says on here that the monster is Krull.
Chris: Netflix is wrong. That's the Beast. Krull is the planet.

The only thing we learned for certain are that Cyclops have trouble making contact with their handshakes and, as Meyer wrote the next day, "The Krull offices across the hall must resemble an ear canal."


Comments:
Chris is right. It's the planet.

Admit it, the flame horses are cool.
 
I have many problems with the scenes involving 'flaming' horses. I mean, they weren't THAT gay.
 
I always confuse Krull with Wrath of Khan, so every time I watch the latter I get all freaked about the upcoming ear wig scene.
 
I think they prefer to be called 'ear hair pieces'
 
Krull is a planet, featured in many, many "Choose your own adventure" style books.

Kull, however, is a creation of Robert E. Howard, and a champion (or king?) of Atlantis, in the dawn of time predating the Hyborean Age, in which Conan did his thing.

It's a wonder I'm able to talk to girls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?