Monday, March 05, 2007


The You Don't Know Jack weekly game is up now. Seven questions (including a DisOrDat and a Jack Attack).

The writers are at the beginning of the process (Meyer: I just put the radio in the dashboard and send it on down the line) so it's neat to see the finished product with animation and sound effects.

I wrote four of this week's questions. Can you guess which ones?

Check it out here.

[Added later: The game has immediately started getting some attention on the internet. It got up to number 2 on Digg... and immediately crashed the servers due to an overload of traffic. Short term patches and long term fixes are quickly being worked out. Meanwhile, some of the comment on Digg include, "I guess they don't know jack about running a web server," and, "Their server don't know digg."]


Comments:
My money's on the one with "poop" in it.
 
I hope one was the goofus and galant, that goofus is always messing up

-casey
 
Mom was able to guess three of the ones I wrote. She didn't try to guess a fourth.

She also wrote that she set the game up for Dad to play. "I know he got the first question wrong and then I went upstairs. I asked him how he did and he said that he didn't do very well. He thinks he'd do better with more practice on those type of questions & using the mouse."

The question types do take a little getting used to.
 
Shane wrote on his blog: "The first question - the very first regular ol' trivia question to mark the return of Jack - was written by me. This strikes me as the most perfect definition of the word 'bittersweet' that I have ever encountered."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?