Sunday, March 25, 2007


But what has Steve been up to on his cruise? So far, not a lot of actual being on the cruise.

Kind of like how, when you're in a restaurant, as soon as you get up to go to the bathroom, the food arrives, the second Steve committed to being on a cruise ship for four months, he started getting a lot of callbacks for sitcom pilots. So he's been in LA about as much as he's been on the boat.

This is a picture Steve sent me of his make-up test for an in-the-works-sitcom based on those Geico caveman commercials.

Me: I feel like you're going to get this one, if for no other reason than that it would be completely ridiculous. You'd be sitcom Worf.

Steve got very close to being cast in two pilots, but in the end, didn't get either. So he's back on the boat.

Steve: I have mixed emotions, but I am glad I get to come back to the ship and that I don't have to spend four hours in a make-up chair everyday.


Comments:
I have now spent most of the work day catching up on your blog. Maybe I should have been a slower reader cuz I have three more hours left before the day ends; poor planning on my part. Cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?