Wednesday, February 28, 2007


After a rough six months, Thea has been hired as a copywriter in the suburbs. It sounds like a pretty decent job. Her mass e-mail letting friends know she has regular work now included the magic words, "I get to wear jeans. I will have benefits."

And she's working with Erik and Brian, two other former Jellyvision employees. I asked her to send me a picture.

Thea: I just realized we're all in the same corner. We could all peek in from our separate desks. Welcome to Jellyvision 2.

Still, after hearing she'd been hired, she wrote on her blog, "I accidentally checked Craigslist today when I got back. Old habits die hard."


Comments:
that's my sister!! yay for my sister!!
 
Is that Caveman Trucker??
 
Yup, just passing through on my way to Any Cave U-S-A.

We started assigning bizarro-Jellyvision personalities to people. Eventually I will be a cross between Steve-O and Michelle. Erik's moving into Allard/Innis position, Brian is a Gabe/Michelle hybrid.

We also have a Harry and an Anna here, but no Evan, and no Amanda.

We've also started dressing like you guys.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?