Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Until she moves into a more permanent place next month, Sarah is staying with her friend, Jana (hairstylist).

I mentioned back in late 2005 (on my old blog) that the wall next to Jana's porch is tagged with my name. No one there knows where it came from or knows anyone else named Arnie. It remains a mystery... a mystery that I'm probably the only one that cares about.

Further down the wall, two other names have recently appeared in the same white spray paint scrawl: Jose and Lippy.

Somewhere my doppelganger has begun to form a gang of equally ridiculously-named taggers.


Comments:
Ha! "Lippy" is the nickname my grandfather gave me because of my (formerly) adolescent sarcasm/inability to keep my mouth shut. He gave me that name right after I whispered to my grandmother, "Grandma, why don't you tell him to get up and fix his own damn sandwich? Women don't have to DO that kind of thing anymore..." He still calls me "Lippy" to this day. (: But I don't know any Jose...
 
JOSE
 
I hate to burst your bubble, Arnie, but Lippy is by far the most ridiculously named of your bizarro gang.
 
I think that says "Annie", with a lazy first n.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?