Sunday, February 11, 2007


Things change.


Comments:
Thank, God.
 
Yes. Um, I have no idea what this referrs to.
 
Sarah: I bet this post will make some people think we broke up.
Arnie: Whatever. If people think we broke up then I could find out who all the people that would try to make a move on me would be.
Sarah: It's Young's time to shine.
 
I don't think Young goes for Bears. I think he's more into Twinkies.
 
Sarah was right; I thought you broke up after seeing this post. Glad to hear it is not so.
 
Tom: [via e-mail] "So what is that post in your blog about? I had a number of theories, all stupid, including:

1. Sarah is pregnant.
2. Sarah got new shoes.
3. The bricks going perpendicular must have been added at some point to the original sidewalk, because, like, a pipe got buried there or something, thereby 'changing' the surface of the sidewalk.
4. Somebody now prefers 'bootcut' pants who used to wear 'straight leg'."

These are all wrong.
 
OMINOUS...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?