Sunday, February 25, 2007


Flying back to Chicago with Sarah and her "I'm moving" suitcases. It was a tiny plane which seemed to make her nervous.

Me: Not a lot of people on this flight. They say that flights with less people go down more often because people have premonitions that they shouldn't be on the plane.
Sarah: Don't tell me that.

The smallness of the plane aside, Sarah seemed to be doing well with the big move.

Me: See. This isn't so sad, huh?
Sarah: No. Not yet. [long pause] Why did you have to bring it up?


Comments:
Are you wearing makeup in this picture?
 
Here is the part of the conversation Arnie left out:

Sarah: Don't tell me that.
Arnie: I know, I get scared too. Please excuse me while I go to the bathroom to apply some rouge. It calms me.
Sarah: Don't get your head stuck in the ceiling again.
 
Whatever Happened to Baby Huey?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?