Tuesday, February 27, 2007


We've added a scoreboard to the You Don't Know Jack site. Nate had to come up with several fake user accounts in order to test it. Here are some of the names he used:

Boner King
Boner Queen
Boner Prince
crazy4swayze

Nate: I've actually started using the name Boner King more in my day to day life. I tried to set up a gmail account as bonerking but I had to settle for bonerking22. bonerking was already taken. I sent an e-mail to bonerking challenging him to a boner off. He hasn't written back.


Comments:
The e-mail Nate sent bonerking:

"Dear Boner King,

I, the Boner King, King of Boners, recently tried to register myself for a gmail account. To my dismay, BonerKing@gmail has already been claimed. But by whom? By youm! You have damaged my honour of Boner King, forcing me to have the laughable tag of "BonerKing22" (a number in my birthdate). Other options that gmail recommended me (of which I denied) were as follows:

bonerk
bonerenator
bonerkin
kinboner
b0nerking

I am the one true Boner King (as in "most boners"). Thus I challenge you to defend your honour in a Boner-Off.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

Sincerely,
Boner King"
 
From all of the day to day "dick speak" you encounter at the office, I suggest the company be renamed "Jellypenis"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?