Thursday, February 15, 2007


After seeing him on '1 VS 100' I got back in touch with Zabor (Funeral Director), my friend from college. We were on our school's Forensics team together. Speech and debate, not forensic science (our team t-shirts actually read, "No, not THAT forensics").

Zabor: [via e-mail] yes that was me on TV. im amazed that you not only saw but recognized me. especially since i was only on for all of 3 seconds. i have been a full time funeral director at my father's firm for 6 yrs. i am now married, have a house, a dog & am chasing my piece of the american dream, i guess.

He sent me some scans of old pictures, including this one, from Nationals in Arizona (where I eventually ended up going to grad school). Zabor is the one on the left.


Comments:
Why have you forsaken the three piece suit in recent years?
 
are you fellas drinking in high school??
 
College.
 
my best friends all went to bradley! i was supposed to go there to do speech - they even gave me a full ride! - but i declined because bradley kind of terrified me. do you know those cats? jamie mccoy? august benassi? jocelyn prince? gina post? ben lohmann? anything?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?