Monday, January 29, 2007


I'm just going to come out and admit it. I watch '1 VS 100.' And when I'm not home on a Friday night (which is often) I DVR it and watch it later. I enjoy the wall of 100 people, and as cheesy as it is, I enjoy that they will be lumped into groups like "six drag queens" and "nine morticians."

Last night, after reading an e-mail about my imminent death, I sat down to watch '1 VS 100.' About halfway through I thought, "Wait, that looks like a guy I went to college with. A lot like him. Hold on... his dad owned a mortuary. He was going to become a mortician, right? He's one of the morticians! That is him!"

Here he is, trying to taunt the contestant into trying one more question.


Comments:
Hi, I'm Maggie, and I watch 1 vs 100 too.
 
1 vs 100 is so much better than Deal or No Deal.
 
So, that's not Sean Astin?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?