Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Job #2: Dominos

I spent the summer after graduating high school delivering pizza for Dominos. There's me in my uniform, with my childhood friend, Andy (Deceased), who worked for Godfather's Pizza.

I was a horrible pizza delivery driver. Despite having lived in Hometown, Ohio for nearly a decade, I still didn't know the majority of the street names. I spent the summer driving around in a constant confused panic.

I kept the uniform, though, and in college (Ohio University) wore it for Halloween one year. It was a last-minute, what-have-I-got-laying-around costume choice, but it seemed to strike a chord. The pizza man is very important to college students. I've never gotten so many high fives in my life, and was even surprised by several ass pinches.


Comments:
go Bobcats. why aren't we better friends? think on that today.
 
I've never pinched my pizza guy's ass.

Maybe I should...you think I'd get better service?

And, this may be funny to only me, but the verification word for this comment is: Ptail
 
were the flipflops with your uniform also a "last-minute, what-have-I-got-laying-around" choice? hygiene would prohibit me from pinching the ass of a toes-exposed delivery dude.
but maybe not in athens. ahhhh, sweet athens.
 
these pictures look like they are ads in a uniforms magazine. The one w/ Andy in the car is very Gap-ad-like.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?