Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Lacy came in today to record some audio for us. She was only here for about an hour, but it was nice to have her in the office again. As usual, I took pictures.

An hour later, Lacy IM-ed me from home.

Lacy: hey, could you send me those shots of JV? Especially the sound booth one? I'm always trying to explain the setup to my family.

I sent her the pictures and mentioned that I was thinking about blogging about her visit, but didn't know what to write.

Lacy: "(freelance actor, artist) visited jellyvision today. [insightful comment] I think she's lost weight. she smelled like flowers. then asked me to send her pictures of herself."


Comments:
If you look at the sound file window on the computer, you can see that I was ingeniously recording complete silence.
 
I'd like to make a request: A photo of Young in a Santa Hat.

Thank you.
 
But that would cover his locks.

I would like to see a photo of Young with fuzzy reindeer antlers and a red nose. Sneer optional.
 
I would like to see Lacy naked. But what else is new?
 
I would NOT like to see Young naked. Just wanted to make sure we cover all of our bases here. And Young covers all of HIS.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?