Saturday, December 02, 2006


Went out for dinner and drinks with friends last night. We ate at the Brauhaus. Meador (High School Science Teacher) broke his diet for the occasion.

Me: What kind of diet?
Meador: Pretty basic. Smaller portions. More rounded meals.
Nick: Plus, you crab-walk to work every morning, right?

Nick has started working out. His school opened a new exercise facility and he's been getting pointers from the gym teacher.

Meador: When do you go? After school?
Nick: No. During my free period. I work out, shower, and get back to teaching.
Me: That's great. It would be ridiculous not to take advantage of that.
Meador: Do you ever feel weird... being naked in your school?
Nick: No. Except for that one time I had to run to my office... I forgot my deodorant.
[everyone laughs]
Nick: No. There's a staff locker room.
Meador: I had a wrestling coach in high school who used to take showers along with the students. It was weird.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?