Saturday, November 25, 2006


Talked to Sarah on the phone. She had a nice Thanksgiving in Boston, eating with a friend's family. But when she went to use the camera I'd given her, the view screen went green and the camera locked up. When I gave it to her, I knew it was a little old and beat up, but I didn't realize it would crap out in less than three days. It's definitely broken, maybe beyond repair. I can see her looking down and saying, "Oh no, my camera." Again. This time it was my fault.

Sarah: Why does everything I touch these days break?


Comments:
I guess you should shorten your statement, "As romantic gestures go, it's not that grand, but it'll work" to:

"As romantic gestures go, it's not that grand."

[Shoulda gone with my camera phone idea.]
 
This picture is blurry because the camera is splitting in half since I'm in the shot. This is my new super power...breaking cameras.

And if by 'my fault' you mean 'a super nice thing I did, but Sarah has bad luck' then you're right.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?