Thursday, November 16, 2006


The best thing about the wrap party last weekend was getting to see people from the old project who aren't around anymore.

Mary wrote on her blog, "I had a real nice time. It was good to see familiar faces and reminisce. From my 8 months there, I have an imprint that includes: yoga, a tea whistle, laughter, worry, reading passages, long meetings, Peapod, Josh the Dog*, confidence, and a sense of belonging."

As far as I can tell, no one else blogged about the party. Maybe they were all too self conscious, knowing how many of us read each other's blogs.

Or maybe they simply felt like Mary, who also wrote, "I would be wise to let the reminiscing end when I turn out my bedside lamp tonight. There is so much on the horizon that needs a great deal of thought and much action--no time for history."

* Josh, the dog, also, sadly, does not work at Jellyvision anymore. He was not at the wrap party.


Comments:
I'm awfully sorry I missed it. But the irony of spending my time at the wrap party instead on a beach in Mexico... well, it was too good to pass up. I'll have to stop in sometime....


by the way, the "word verification" for this comment (below) was bikini. interesting...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?