Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Today is my Dad's 57th birthday. Mom e-mailed me pictures. She sends pictures with captions attached, sort of like her own photoblog, but her captions are usually written from the point of view of my nephews, Ty and Will.

I called Dad to wish him a happy birthday.

Me: Did you do anything exciting?
Dad: No. Not really. Went to work. Had practice. That's pretty much it. A big fan of the team invited me to a birthday party. I went to that for a little bit. We have the same birthday.
Me: So you went to someone else's birthday party?
Dad: Yeah. He has one of those million dollar houses.
Me: Were there a lot of people there?
Dad: Oh yeah.

Christmas is coming up, so I asked him if he had any ideas for presents.

Dad: Well, I got two Bob Evans gift cards for my birthday. Those should last me a while. I usually get the same stuff. Bob Evans gift cards, shoes, and golf balls. [laughs] It's a small world I move around in.


Comments:
No visit to Cheddar's this year?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?