Wednesday, November 08, 2006


There's a poster of me (and the rest of the Whirled News Tonight cast) in front of the iO theater. I rarely use that entrance, so I forget it's there. It's not as big as the one of Sarah in Boston, and it's not surrounded by lights. Frankly, I'd be surprised if a stranger ever recognized me from it.

There are smaller versions of the poster up in the Student Annex (the part of iO where many of the classes are taught). I took this picture of one that someone marked up with a pen. They gave me sunglasses and a handlebar mustache. Just me. No one else was doodled on. It's a good look for me.

WNT's big fancy video project goes in front of cameras this weekend. Supposedly there's a press release out there somewhere. Cautious optimism.


Comments:
Young looks like a beautiful baby angel in that picture.
 
Damn straight.
 
It's the hair. That beautiful, beautiful hair.
 
i found no such press releases. i feel we, the loving public have a right to know.
 
I like Marla's webbed fingers.

Super hot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?