Thursday, November 02, 2006


I got comps to the opening night of the new Second City ETC show, Disposable Nation, from my friends in the cast, Niki and Nicky. Free drinks. Free food. A chocolate fondue waterfall.

Mostly, though, it was just exciting to see the show. This is the second run of shows on the ETC stage for both of them. Sadly, I missed the first (I'm a bad friend), but I loved this one.

Backstage, after the show, Niki and Nicky would only let me take their picture if I was in it with them. I miss performing with both of them.


Comments:
Chocolate fondue waterfall???
 
I guess it was more of a chocolate fondue fountain. A small one. But still, free fondue.
 
Yes, I want a sexy beard like Arnie. Obviously the ladies love it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?