Tuesday, October 31, 2006


My last day in Boston.

We checked out the Old North Church, famous for being the signal point that set off the midnight ride of Paul Revere (Silversmith). The church itself is full of box pews, walled in on each side, supposedly the highest in America. The idea is that they would help keep parishioners warm, back before the church was heated.

To me they look like office cubicles.

I'm back in Chicago now. At Logan Airport, a security official waved me through the metal detector, smirked, and said, "Get enough kissing done out there? I thought you might miss your flight."


Comments:
Whoa, what plaques were you reading? I didn't learn all that stuff. But I do know that the hymnals are from 1982.
 
I think I sang in that church when I was little. At least I sang in a church just like it when my choir went to Boston one year. Same one? You decide.
 
I think the walls are just there to make hand jobs easier.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?