Sunday, October 29, 2006


At the theater where Sarah works/performs, there's a giant poster of the cast as you walk in the front door. She wrote in her blog, "On paper, having your pictures in lights seems pretty neat. Like a childhood dream come true. In reality...it's horrifying."

I think it's more neat than horrifying.

Sarah: People here ask me how you're doing all the time.
Me: That's nice. People ask me about you, too.
Sarah: What do you say?
Me: I say that you're doing well. You like Boston. You like performing at the theater. But it's still hard and you're still a little homesick. I say you could probably use a few more friends. How's that? Is that what you'd want me to say?
Sarah: Yeah. That's what I'd say.


Comments:
Why am I touching Rachel's boob?
 
You aren't touching it, you're fingering it. And that's very gay of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?