Saturday, September 30, 2006


Young does a Roasted Scrotum shot at his 32nd birthday party.

For once I thought I was going to get someone a birthday gift on their birthday. Young bought an X-Box 360, so Hansen and I decided to go in together and buy Dead Rising, a zombie fighting game.

Earlier today, Young said, "Look what my friend, Popio, got me." He was holding the game Dead Rising.

I smiled, excused myself and made a frantic call to Hansen. "Return it. Get him Lego Star Wars. I think he wants that."

Two hours later Young said, "Look what my girlfriend got me." Lego Star Wars.

Maybe Young is too easy to shop for. Hansen and I resigned ourselves to getting him something belatedly.

Nick: How about a painting on black velvet with Young and his X-Box 360, and his X-Box 360 is smoking a cigar?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?