Friday, September 22, 2006


It's tough to get good gifts for Hansen. But I came up with the idea to commission one of the artists at work to paint a portrait of him in velvet (my only instruction: "It's impossible to make it too weird"), and a bunch of us chipped in to pay for it. We gave it to him tonight, while drinking at Glunz, as a surprise belated birthday present (very belated... his birthday was in July... I'm a bad friend).

Hansen: This is, without question, the greatest present I've ever received. My favorite part... who's in charge here? Clearly it's the monkey. I do the monkey's bidding. He's a capital partner at my firm.


Comments:
It's clear that Hansen and the monkey are in love but feel differently about the relationship.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?