Monday, September 11, 2006


Didn't leave the house today. Meant to. Didn't.

Watched 9/11 anniversary coverage and a four hour Spike Lee documentary on the post-Katrina devastation in New Orleans.

Sarah [on the phone]: You sound weird.
Me: I haven't left the house all day. It's made me antisocial and strange.
Sarah: I imagine you in a white t-shirt with a crazed look on your face.
Me: You're not far from the truth.

Some friends were recently released from the hospital and need to stay home and recuperate. I gave them a call to see if they wanted any company. They said they were pretty busy. Maybe some other time. So, right now, I've got less going on than shut-ins.


Comments:
Not too far from the truth?? Looks like she absolutely nailed it...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?