Thursday, September 07, 2006


I was going through old junk in my parents' basement. Old action figures and my sisters' complete collection of Babysitters Club books.

I also came across this book. "School Years." It's a scrapbooking-type book Mom bought to keep track of my "Activities," "Achievements," and "Awards." There's a page for each grade, kindergarten through twelfth, and each page has a pouch for "Enclosures." Mom seems to have gone a bit overboard, overstuffing each page to the bursting point with report cards, swim team ribbons and a school bulletin, announcing, among other things, that I was elected 5th grade team captain for the "Just Say No" Club.


Comments:
Thirty is an existential crisis.
 
You went through the complete collection of Babysitter's Club books in a one day? Sheesh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?