Sunday, September 03, 2006


Hometown, Ohio.

Because I have the time, I drove out to Ohio to visit Mom (Retired Math Teacher) and Dad (College Basketball Coach).

Mom: I like being retired. I think about volunteering, but I'm enjoying not doing anything.
Dad: Yeah, she's had it pretty rough.
Me: When do you think you'll retire?
Dad: That's the question. Not for a few years, I'm sure. Retirement seems great, but it's probably not. Who would you talk to? No one has to pay attention to you anymore.
Mom: Sometimes it gets boring. I don't mind being bored.


Comments:
You come from good stock Arnie
Good lookin' folks

Thanks for coming back to blogdom, CNN.com made me want to kill something, not myself, maybe something Arab, like a hookah pipe, or a rug.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?